Luxury credit cards can offer extraordinary benefits to their users; No pre-set spending limits, complimentary first class upgrades, concierge services, and more. If you meet their criteria, which ones are the most precious to have?
Below is a list of the 6 most coveted cards in the world.
American Express Centurion
- American Express Centurion card, a.k.a. “The Black Card,” is the most well-known exclusive credit card out there. Originally a myth, Amex eventually decided to actually create the card and capitalize on the rumor mill. One-time $7,500 initiation fee and $2,500 annual fee.
- Card’s features include a dedicated concierge, complimentary companion airline tickets, access to airport lounges, flight upgrades, complimentary hotel nights, personal shoppers at luxury retailers and much more.
Stratus Rewards Visa
- The Stratus Rewards Visa card is a.k.a. the “White Card,” taking a shot at American Express’ “Black Card.” This is the card for the truly affluent, not for those who aspire to be. The card is available only by invitation through a current cardmember or Stratus Rewards partner company.
- The target audience for this card are ultra high-net-worth consumers who don’t want upgrades to commercial airlines because they fly private. It’s like that.
- Other perks include personal concierge services, quarterly award-show-style gifts and trend-setting items, discounted chartered flights, complimentary car service, upgrades at upscale hotels, discounts on luxury items and more.
JPMorgan Chase Palladium
- Exclusively offered to the wealthiest of JPMorgan Chase clients. Requires customers to have $250,000 or more in investable assets.
- Annual fee of $595 and all other typical credit card transaction fees are waived, a bargain for elite cards. There is no preset spending limit. It’s made of palladium, a rare metal, and 23-karat gold with laser-etched logos, names and dates. etched in by laser.
- Features include a concierge service, unlimited complimentary access to more than 600 airport lounges across the globe, access to private jets, free first-class upgrades and companion tickets through British Airways and more.
Citigroup Chairman American Express
- The Citigroup Chairman American Express Card is available exclusively to Citi’s private banking clients.
- Annual fee of $500 with no preset spending limit.
- The Citigroup Chairman American Express Card offers, a travel rewards program, access to airport lounges, credits for in-flight-related expenses, access to private jet services, room upgrades at Hilton HHonors hotels, a 24/7 personal concierge and more.
Merrill Accolades American Express
- The Merrill Accolades American Express Card is available exclusively to clients of the Merrill Lynch Wealth Management division, a division of Bank of America.
- Annual fee of just $295, cheaper than even the Platinum Amex.
- Benefits include premium concierge service, hotel upgrades and discounts, free amenities on select resorts and cruises, select airline discounts including private jets and more.
Visa Black Card
- The Visa Black Card rewards program gives you double the value of American Express Platinum points when redeemed for airfare.
- Members also receive perks at 3,000 hotels, resorts and villas around the world as well as unlimited access to hundreds of airport lounges.
- 24-hourConcierge Service assists with personal, business and travel needs.
- Made from Stainless Steel
If you are interested in obtaining any of the cards mentioned above, talk to us beforehand to make sure your credit profile meets the requirements.